发表于 2008-3-11 11:30:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
推荐一首超好听的英文歌Tonya mitchell-stay
房产信息发布
发表于 2008-3-11 13:53:24 | 显示全部楼层
<p>还不错!</p><p></p>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-12 01:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
i’ve must have been blind <br/>not to see you look away from me <br/>whenever you say you love me still <br/>i must have been crazy <br/>not to see you slip away from me <br/>day after day there’s a space to fill <br/>and i can’t find the words,to make you fall in love with me agian <br/>and i can’t find the strength to let you go oh oh <br/>and when it’s all said and done,you’ll be the only one <br/>even if there’s nothing left for us to say <br/>as sure as the sun will rise i can never say goodbye <br/>even if we go are separate ways <br/>in my heart you’ll always stay <br/>ooh ooh <br/>been spending my time <br/>to try to remind you of our love <br/>but you’re pulling away with every touch <br/>with all we’ve been though <br/>i’d never thought i’d be losing you <br/>and i would give everything to keep you here <br/>but i can’t (but i can’t) find the words to make you fall in love with me again <br/>even if there’s nothing left for us to say (nothing left to say) <br/>even if we go are separate ways (ooh) <br/>i,i,i still believe our love meant to be oh <br/>and it will be here forever come one day (come,one,day) ooh ohoh <br/>can you see? i love you faithfully oh yeh <br/>and one day i’m telling you i find a way to get back to me ooh <br/>and when it’s all said and done,you’ll be the only one (said and done) <br/>oooh,nothing left to say <br/>even if we go separate ways <br/>我一定是迷失了 <br/>没看到你无视我的存在 <br/>只要你说你仍爱着我 <br/>我一定是疯了 <br/>没注意到你从我身边溜走 <br/>日子一天天填补空间 <br/>我找不出话语让你重新爱上我 <br/>我没有勇气让你走 <br/>当一切即如所说,你将是唯一的一个 <br/>即使我们之间没有什么好说的 <br/>就算日头下山我也绝不说再见 <br/>即使我们行同陌路 <br/>在我心间你总停留 <br/>哦 <br/>曾多次尝试让你忆起我们之间的爱情 <br/>但你总是拒绝每一次的*近 <br/>尽管是我们曾经的所有 <br/>我从没想过会失去你 <br/>我会为你留下而付出一切 <br/>当我没有语言让你重新爱上我 <br/>我没有让你留下的勇气 <br/>当所有的即如所说,你将是唯一 <br/>即使我们之间没有什么好说的 <br/>就算日头下山我也绝不说再见 <br/>即使我们行同陌路 <br/>在我心间你总停留我,我仍然相信我们的爱情仍然存在 <br/>而且会永远存在<ca></ca><br/>
回复

使用道具 举报

广告招租