服务热线:0758-5598879

商务合作:13432420229

搜索
猜你喜欢
查看: 718|回复: 1

linkin park(林肯公园)-numb

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-15 17:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p></p><p>I'm tired of being what you want me to be我厌倦了整天去追求你所要求的那样 <br/>Feeling so faithless lost under the surface那种感觉是如此虚伪迷失了自己 <br/>Don't know what you're expecting of me不知道你在期望我什么呢 <br/>Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes就像穿着你的鞋我双腿沉重 <br/>(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 <br/>Every step I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 <br/>(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 <br/>I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 <br/>I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 <br/>I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 <br/>Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 <br/>Can't you see that you're smothering me难道你不知道你在窒息我吗 <br/>Holding too tightly afraid to lose control紧紧拥抱唯恐失去 <br/>Cause everything that you thought I would be因此你所预想的我的每一件事 <br/>Has fallen apart right in front of you在你面前破灭 <br/>(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 <br/>Every step that I take is another mistake to you我每走一步对你来说都是错误 <br/>(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚 <br/>And every second I waste is more than I can take我已经承受不起时间的浪费 <br/><br/>And I know我知道 <br/>I may end up failing too也许我终将失败 <br/>But I know但是我明白 <br/>You were just like me with someone disappointed in you你只是喜欢我害怕有人让你失望 <br/>I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 <br/>I've become so tired so much more aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦 <br/>I've becoming this all I want to do此刻所有我想要做的 <br/>Is be more like me and be less like you是把你抛开找回真的自我 <br/>I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 <br/>Is everything what you want me to be你所要求我的就是一切吗 <br/>I've become so numb I can't feel you there我是如此麻木感觉不到你 <br/>Is everything what you want me to be 你所要求我的就是一切吗<ca></ca></p>
房产信息发布
发表于 2007-6-17 01:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢!!喜欢中文歌词![em01]
回复

使用道具 举报