猜你喜欢
查看: 930|回复: 5

Scarborough Fair

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-7 16:49:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P></P>

房产信息发布
发表于 2006-1-8 15:37:18 | 显示全部楼层
<P>问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to <FONT style="COLOR: #e10900">scarborough</FONT> <FONT style="COLOR: #e10900">fair</FONT>?<BR>蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.<BR>彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there.<BR>伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine.<BR>嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 tell her to make me a cambric shirt.<BR>蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.<BR>勿用针砧,无隙无疵 without no seams nor needle work.<BR>伊人何在,慰我相思 then she will be a true love of mine.<BR>彼山之阴,深林荒址 on the side of hill in the deep forest green,<BR>冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown.<BR>雪覆四野,高山迟滞 blankets and bed clothiers the child of maintain <BR>眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.<BR>嘱彼佳人,营我家室 tell her to find me an acre of land.<BR>蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.<BR>良田所修,大海之坻 between the salt water and the sea strand,<BR>伊人应在,任我相视 then she will be a true love of mine.<BR>彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves <BR>涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍 washes the grave with slivery tears.<BR>惜我长剑,日日拂拭 asoldier cleans and polishes a gun.<BR>寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.<BR>嘱彼佳人,收我秋实 tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather.<BR>蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.<BR>敛之集之,勿弃勿失 and gather it all in a bunch of heather.<BR>伊人犹在,唯我相誓 then she will be a true love of mine.<BR>烽火印啸,浴血之师 war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.<BR>将帅有令,勤王之事 generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause.<BR>争斗缘何,久忘其旨 they have long ago forgotten.<BR>痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.<BR></P>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-8 15:38:06 | 显示全部楼层
一直都喜欢毕业生的这歌,想不到这个人翻译的这么好
回复

使用道具 举报

广告招租
发表于 2006-1-7 17:20:16 | 显示全部楼层
我只看到了一个红叉.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-8 20:23:45 | 显示全部楼层